Soil Erosion and Soil Health
The following can be ordered through Freehold SCD at 732-683-8500 or by emailing email@example.com or by downloading here.
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Control Erosion on Construction Sites (brochure)
- How to Achieve Compliance Under Chapter 251 (brochure)
- Dig It! The Secrets of Soil (activity booklets for grades K-1, 2-3, 4-5, 6+)
- What is a New Jersey Soil Conservation District (brochure)
- Dig In! Hands-on Soil Investigations (book) for elementary science teachers. This book was designed in collaboration with the National Science Teachers Association to introduce soil’s mysteries in an enjoyable and education way.
- Natural Resources Conservation Service: A great resource on Soil Health is available to Unlock the Secrets of Soil at: http://www.nrcs.usda.gov/wps/portal/nrcs/main/national/soils/health
Soil Science Society of America Teacher Resources are available at: http://www.soils4teachers.org